Why circus workshops?
Learn diabolo, spinning plates, ball juggling and club juggling, cigar boxes, flower sticks, poi, hat juggling, pedal-go, hula hoops & more...
Circus workshops are a fun activity that everyone can get involved in.
People get a great sense of achievement when they learn something new and love to show others.
Enjoyed by adults and kids alike.
- Team building and corporate fun days
- Town festivals, village fete's
- Schools, scouts and clubs
Well Done for the juggling workshop, this was very successful, much appreciated by all who had a go, even I got some plates spinning!"
Liz Townend, Bristol City Council
Teaching qualities include
- Enthusiastic and passionate approach to teaching circus
- Capable of encouraging all ages and abilities
- The ability to accommodate different learning styles
- A patient approach to all learners
- Equity Member
- Enhanced CRB Checked
- Public Liability to £10,000,000